Fly ‘n sleep - make an extra stop and get a cheaper flight
Fly 'n sleep
For you who have plenty of time when you go on holiday or visit family in Denmark, Air Greenland now offers the product Fly 'n sleep. Fly 'n sleep is an extra cheap departure between Copenhagen and Nuuk, Sisimiut or Ilulissat. Where you spend the night in Kangerlussuaq. Prices from only 1,995DKK (one-way). Remember that you have to buy the accommodation in Kangerlussuaq yourself.
The stop in Kangerlussuaq also gives you fantastic opportunities to experience the Russel Glacier by the ice sheet or just go for a long walk in the fantastic nature.
Book well in advance so you are sure to get a seat.
Fly 'n Sleep is a fantastic opportunity to get many Greenlandic experiences richer - and even during your flight.
Use your stay in Kangerlussuaq to experience the majestic Russell Glacier and enjoy the view of the Ice Sheet, or go hiking in the hinterland of Kangerlussuaq and enjoy the magnificent Arctic nature just outside the airport.
Copenhagen is full of experiences for both young and old. From thrift stores to high-fashion. From street food to Michelin restaurants. A boat trip in Copenhagen's canals, outdoor climbing or what about a dip in the harbor bath?
In Copenhagen, the possibilities are numerous and wide - whether you are visiting with family, friends or on your own..
Overnight at Old Camp in Kangerlussuaq for only 395, - pr. person incl. breakfast
Kangerlussuaq is a small settlement, which houses Greenland's largest international airport, therefore most accommodation options are close to the airport.
In collaboration with Albatros Arctic Circle, we have the opportunity to offer you an overnight stay at Old Camp in Kangerlussuaq for only DKK 395 per person in a shared double room incl. breakfast, transfer to/from Old Camp and Wi-Fi.
How to book:
You must book your accommodation directly with Albatros Arctic Circle by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +299 84 10 16. When booking, please refer to Fly’n Sleep and state the number of people, date, flight number and time of arrival.
Would you rather book flight and overnight stay together?
In collaboration with the Greenland Travel Agency and Old Camp in Kangerlussuaq, you can book flights and hotels at the same time, so you do not have to book accommodation yourself. It includes breakfast and costs from only DKK 2,495 per person. person in shared double room. When hotels and flights are booked at the same time, you are also covered by the Package Travel Act.
Travel safe across the Atlantic
Regarding the Covid-19 virus, Air Greenland has initiated a number of different measurements in close cooperation with the authorities.
The safety and welfare of our passengers is our main concern, which is why we are following any developments closely to adapt to the situation
When you travel back to Greenland, you must bring the following to the airport in Copenhagen:
- Documentation that you have been fully vaccinated
- Certificate of residence or something else that documents that you are resident in Greenland (applies to unvaccinated citizens who are resident in Greenland)
- Carry a facemask for the trip and wear it during the trip, on the flight and at the airport, as well as during transport to the primary residence. The requirement is valid for 12+ years.
Fly 'n Sleep - Make your travel easier with our app
Use the app during your trip and keep all relevant information at your fingertips.
- Book your trip directly in the app
- Get an overview of your travels and flight times
- Check-in directly in the app
- Get your boarding pass directly in the app
- Get access to newspapers and magazines during your trip
- 20 kg of checked baggage and one piece of hand luggage included.
- The accommodation in Kangerlussuaq is purchased separately and is not included in the price of the ticket.
- The ticket cannot be changed or refunded after 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- Food is only included on the flight between Copenhagen and Kangerlussuaq, on other flights coffee, water and cookies are served.
- Fly 'n sleep is a one-way trip, but you can of course buy Fly 'n sleep both ways.
- Please note that booking of accommodation at Old Camp is made between you and Albatros Arctic Circle. Air Greenland cannot provide assistance with booking or booking a room. Air Greenland can also not guarantee the availability of rooms.