During the transatlantic flight you have the chance to purchase duty-free items at competitive prices.
Cosmetics, spirits, tobacco, accessories, handicrafts and things for the children are among the items available on our flight between Copenhagen and Greenland. We accept Dankort, VISA and Diners.
NB: Tobacco, wine, spirits and beer may only be sold to persons of at least 18 years of age. (20 years of age on entry into Iceland).
Customs regulations on entry into Greenland
- Cigarettes, 200 pcs. or Cigarillos (max. 3 g./pc.), 100 pcs. or Cigars, 50 pcs., or smoking tobacco, 250 g.
- Cigarette rolling papers or cigarette tubes, 200 pcs.
- 1 litre of spirits over 22 % or 2 litres of fortified wine under 22%
- 2.25 litres of table wine not exceeding 15 %
- 2 litres of beer
- 2 litres of soft drinks containing carbonic acid
- Perfume, 50 ml.
- Eau de toilette, 250 ml.
- Cosmetics and other toiletries amounting to max. DKK 1,000
- Chocolates and sweets, 4 kg
- Coffee or tea, 4 kg
- Meat, meat products or poultry, 5 kg
Customs regulations on entry into Denmark
- Cigarettes, 200 pcs., or Cigarillos (max. 3 g./pc.), 100 pcs., or Cigars 50 pcs., or rolling tobacco, 250 g.
- Spirits over 22%, 1 litre or fortified wine under 22%, 2 litres
- Table wine, 4 litres
- Beer, 16 litres
Import regulations on entry to Iceland
- 200 cigarettes or 250 grams of other tobacco goods
Alcohol for passengers aged 20 and above:
- 1 litre of spirits and 1 litre of wine or 1.5 litre of spirits and 6 litres of beer or
- 1 litre of wine and 6 litres of beer or 2.25 litres of wine
- 3 kg of foodstuffs not exceeding a value of ISK 18,500
For citizens outside Iceland
Items such as clothes and travelling gear that are for personal use and are regarded as suitable and normal for the purpose of the visit, length of stay and general conditions, and gifts. Each gift may not exceed ISK 10,000.
For inhabitants in Iceland
Goods produced abroad or sold in the tax-free shop in Iceland at a value of ISK 65,000. The value of any single item may not exceed ISK 32,500.
See our Tax-free catalouge