Fly 'n sleep
Fly 'n Sleep takes you to adventurous Greenland with an overnight stay in Kangerlussuaq from just 1,995,- DKK one-way. The price includes 20kg of luggage, food and drink on the aircraft. However, you must purchase the accommodation in Kangerlussuaq yourself. Remember that stopping in Kangerlussuaq also offers the opportunity to experience the Russel Glacier by the ice sheet or just go for a walk in the stunning scenery.
You can choose from three exciting destinations: Nuuk, Sisimiut or Ilulissat.
Book your ticket in advanced, to ensure availability
Destinations in Greenland
- Nuuk - Discover the capital of Greenland and one of the world's largest and most beautiful fjord systems.
- Sisimiut - where outdoorsy locals and tourists explore the backcountry all year round.
- Ilulissat- Discover the famous Unesco site Ilulissat icefjord, Disko Bay and more.
Book in advance
By planning your vacation early, you will find the cheapest tickets available on the days that suit you best.
● 20kg luggage included
● Inflight service with food and drink included across the Atlantic
● 50% Child Discount - bring the family!
● 24-hour right of withdrawal.
Book your Fly 'n Sleep online
- Fly 'n sleep is a ticket with an overnight stay in Kangerlussuaq whether you go south or north.
- Fly 'n sleep can be found below the "TAKUSS BEST PRICE" column
- To make it easier to find Fly 'n sleep tickets, we have marked Fly 'n sleep departures with an icon on the online booking flow.
- If your search does not find any available Fly 'n sleep tickets on the selected days. Can you use the "Find Next Fly 'n sleep ticket" feature looking ahead to find the next departure date with available tickets.
Overnight for only 395, - pr. person incl. Breakfast
In collaboration with Albatros Arctic Circle, we have the opportunity to offer you an overnight stay at Old Camp in Kangerlussuaq for only DKK 395 per person in a shared double room incl. breakfast, transfer to/from Old Camp and Wi-Fi.
How to book:
You must book your accommodation directly with Albatros Arctic Circle by sending an email to email@example.com or calling +299 84 10 16. When booking, please refer to Fly’n Sleep and state the number of people, date, flight number and time of arrival.
Please note that all bookings are made between you and Albatros Arctic Circle.
Air Greenland cannot offer room booking assistance. Air Greenland can also not guarantee the availability of rooms.
Do you need help booking flights and hotels?
Greenland Travel and Air Greenland have made an agreement with Hotel Kangerlussuaq, so you can get flight+hotel from only DKK 2495 per person (one-way). The hotel is conveniently located inside the airport, where you also will find the restaurant Muskox and cafeteria.
Book now at Greenland Travel
Other accomodations in Kangerlussuaq
Kangerlussuaq is a settlement that houses the largest international airport in Greenland, therefore most accommodations are situated close to the airport.
Travel safe across the Atlantic
Regarding the Covid-19 virus, Air Greenland has initiated a number of different measurements in close cooperation with the authorities. The safety and welfare of our passengers is our main concern, which is why we are following any developments closely to adapt to the situation
When you travel to Greenland, you must bring the following to the airport in Copenhagen:
- Documentation that you have been vaccinated or resident in Greenland or on your way to moving to Greenland.
- Identification (Passport, driving license, or residence certificate)
- Documentation of a negative COVID-19 PCR test from a Nordic country that is a maximum of 48 hours old at the time of departure.
- Facemask for the entire travel
Fly 'n Sleep - Make your travel easier with our app
Use the app during your trip and keep all relevant information at your fingertips.
- Book your trip directly in the app
- Get an overview of your travels and flight times
- Check-in directly in the app
- Get your boarding pass directly in the app
- Get access to newspapers and magazines during your trip
- 20 kg of checked baggage and one piece of hand luggage included.
- The accommodation in Kangerlussuaq is purchased separately and is not included in the price of the ticket.
- The ticket cannot be changed or refunded after 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- Food is only included on the flight between Copenhagen and Kangerlussuaq, on other flights coffee, water and cookies are served.
- When booking a return flight, the DKK 1995 Fly'n Sleep Price will only be available on the outbound flight if Fly 'n sleep is desired for both ways, two one-way tickets must be booked.